Being a new student at a big university like MSU can be a scary experience. The MSA has prepared a list* of tips for you to follow, and insha'Allah your transition to MSU will be an easy one.
10) Don't be afraid of CATA buses. They are everywhere you want to be.
9) Bus Drivers are friendly. Ask them questions.
8) Do not wait until the last minute for ANYTHING.
7) The best place to pray in the main library is the basement.
6) Biking on campus is fun!
5) A campus map can be your best friend sometimes.
4) Go to the professor's office hours. He/she may remember you when grading the exam.
3) Savor your college days. They will fly quickly.
2) Enjoy walking around campus when you can. It's cold most of the time.
Annnnnnnd the NUMBER ONE thing that every new student should do is.......
1) JOIN THE MSA!!!!!!!!